Saturday, December 12, 2009

Valley Idol.....and the winner is......



MATT POWELL!!!!

It has been so awesome to watch this young man's talent and calling unfold before your eyes. I have known Matt for many years and consider him just like a son as he is good friends with my son Tyler. Matt talents impress me but nothing like the character I have seen in him over the years. I have been impressed many times with Matt as I watch the love that he shares with my son Tyler. Tyler and Matt have been friends for many years now and I love watching them together. Here are a few examples of what I have seen when these two hang out. I have seen two teenagers act like 5 year olds and dress up and make movie and have a great time of laughter. I have seen Matt many times come and cheer for Tyler while playing hockey. Even when Tyler messed up on a playing Matt always would express how it was the other person's fault. Matt always encouraged Tyler in how well he played and would pick out every good play he did and talk about it with great excitement. I have watched the two of them hug and cry together as one or the other was going through a tough time. I have watched Matt express such a caring and loving heart towards my son Tyler and wants the best for him. So really what I am trying to say is....Matt I am really impressed with your talents but I am MORE impressed with your character. Keep up the good work Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment