Monday, September 6, 2010

Thank You Pastors Scott & Naomi


It will have been 11 years this September that our Senior Pastors came to us. As I think back on all the years many emotions come to me. First and formost is joy. It has been such a pleasure to have these two people as our senior pastors for the last 11 years. I have learned so much from both Scott and Naomi and I am a better person because of the way they display Christ in them. The level of faith that they have in God that He will work all things for good is not just something they preach but live out in mountain tops and valley lows situations.

I love that the word of God is preached in truth and given very tangible ways of applying those truths to our everyday lives. I love that they want us to love each other like family and put that into action. I love that our church is full of people from every generation and given respect and honor no matter how old or young they are. I love that new ideas are given consideration and room to start and grow. I love that you have new vision all the time that keeps things fresh and new. I love how you honor our youth and encourage them daily to be more than what they can even imagine themselves being.

The thing that makes me see Christ in you guys the most is the level of humility that I often see. I see two people that want to see the best in people even in the tough situations. Pastor Scott I have seen you many times apologize from the pulpit for something that God has brought to your attention. Your apology is sincere and full of love and brings tears to my eyes as you have such a heart of reconciliation and want things to be right just as God's heart would want. Naomi you have such a humble heart and always show that you don't think yourself higher than anyone else. Your love and grace towards all people is very evident as I see you interact with people. You always believe the best of everyone!

I am so proud to have such great pastors for our church and love each and every year even more. I say thank you not only from me but from all of us at Northgate Foursquare, you are both dearly loved and appreciated

Love you
Sandra Naswell

1 comment:

  1. Well sopken Sandra and I say yes and amen to all of your comments. Truly blessed we are to have leaders like Pastor Scott and Naomi leading us!
    Love you guys!
    Jen S

    ReplyDelete