Monday, November 16, 2009

My day today....





















My day today started off quite normal, getting ready for work and getting kids ready for school. I left the house earlier today than normally. At 7:50 am I left the house went down 5th street and over the bridge to soon realize that our main park was completely flooded and at the intersection there was a detour. At this point I am about 1/2 block away from work which would normally take me 1 minute or less. But not this day....it took me another 30 minutes to get around the detour to my work. I was only able to get to the parking lot for Blockbuster Video as Puntledge Rd was completely flooded as you can see in the pictures. So homeward bound I was to have an unexpected day at home.....ah nice! But I did ponder and pray for those that might of not been having such a great day today as I was. The ones that are dealing with there basements flooding and such stuff. I pray that God would provide for them everything they need.....family and friends to help with what is an overwhelming time when dealing with a flood.

1 comment: